NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT PLANNING COMMISSION
Purpose of the Initiative
The objective of the initiative is to develop the capacity of the NDPC by facilitating the organization’s capacity to self-reflect, self-regulate and take control of its own processes with the view to effectively achieving its reason of existence or mandate.
Capacity Development Activities
The key Capacity Development activities for implementation include the following;
- Organizational capacity needs analysis,
- Functional and organizational review of mandate,
- Roles and relationship within and across sectors,
- Developing and implementing communication processes
- Introducing new systems and procedures relating to computerized planning system.