Purpose of the Initiative
The objective of the initiative is to improve the Office of the President’s internal institutional arrangements, systems and capacity for enhanced performance and mandate delivery to better support the Political leadership to deliver on manifesto.
Capacity Development Activities
The key Capacity Development activities for implementation include the following:
- Implementation of the priorities of the 2011 strategic plan;
- Strengthen the policy formulation and analyze capacity of the Cabinet Secretariat;
- Develop better plans and programmes;
- Improve interface between politicians and civil servants;
- Improve Monitoring and Evaluation as well as reporting systems;
- Refocusing on the mandate and structure of the OoP;
- Improve the application of information Communication Technology, systems, data processing knowledge and skills.