PUBLIC SERVICES COMMISSION (PSC)
Purpose of the Initiative
The objective of the project is to translate the organization’s new organizational structure into reality by the provision of office facilities, working equipment and furniture and also enhance the capacity of staff in ICT applications, monitoring and evaluation system for human resource management in order take control of its processes with the view to effectively achieving its mandate
Capacity Development Activities
The key Capacity Development initiatives for implementation include the following;
- Training and mentoring in data collection and analysis, report writing, ICT, Communication and presentation skills,
- Institutional review and manpower audit,
- Performance management and organizational development at the individual level.
- Procurement of ICT infrastructure and equipment and improvement on facilities and the working environment
- Human resource database management.